GFSLLC Our Services
Our full list of legal and advocacy services for the elderly!
Personal Financial Services
Coordinating with the individuals or families, Private Client manages the client’s income, expenditures, and other economic activities to provide organization and peace of mind. Whether you would like help because you are a busy professional, active family, a person with a disability, a senior who wants to enjoy retirement without the paperwork, you have loved ones who live far away, or because this is a particularly stressful time, we are able to customize our services to fit your needs.
Examples of our Personal Financial Management Services:
- Collect income, pay bills, and organize tax records
- Assist clients to develop budgets and to provide cash flow analysis
- Maintain and manage inventory of financial assets
- Manage medical insurance claims
- Accounting services for assets and transactions, including annual accountings
- Facilitate purchase or sale of real property
- Property management (as per state law requires a property management company)
- Coordinate with family members and designated interested parties
- Fraud management and review of every account under management