GFSLLC Our Services
Our full list of legal and advocacy services for the elderly!
With input and involvement from individuals and their families, Private Client manages the personal care for individuals. Our goal is to provide for the preferences of each individual while promoting increased safety, comfort, and well-being. Care Management can be a short-term intervention to assist through a challenging time or can be long-term all the way through the end-of-life process. Care Management services may be particularly helpful to busy families or families who live apart as we can provide local and in person attention and supervision. We also seek out and manage public and private resources as needed.
Examples of our Personal Care Arrangement Services:
- Work with client, family, and medical specialists to develop a comprehensive assessment and plan for individual needs
- Find and coordinate placement in long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and adult family homes
- Arrange for service providers and transportation needs
- Accompany client on medical appointments
- Regular consultation with client, family, medical staff, and medical specialists
- Coordinate with financial staff
- Crisis management, law enforcement or mental health facility coordination
- Arrange household services such as repairs, home and yard maintenance, housekeeping and transportation
- Financial exploitation protection person
- Private client’a personal services are a less formal alternative to drafted fiduciary documents or legal guardianship.
All Caregivers undergo extensive background and reference checks, no matter what state they reside in. A daily record documenting each visit is completed by the Caregiver. GFS staff is involved with ensuring the Caregiver provides the appropriate level of care to ensure that all needs are being met. As necessary the Plan of Care is modified as ones need changes. GFS is committed to ensuring the healthiest and happiest environment possible for the client.